Frequency: Bi-annual issues
Year started: 2017
Full-text formats available: PDF
Impact factor: Coming soon!
Subject Category Ranking: Coming soon!
Aim & Scope
UMT SEN Transactions is the all-electronic journal for engineering providing publication for peer-reviewed articles that emphasize scientific and technology innovations in all aspects of engineering. Additionally, UMT SEN Transactions publishes papers dedicated to new developments in engineering. Topics covered include:
1) Electrical Engineering such as Power System, Power Plants Automation and Control, Power system Protection, Transmission Networks, Smart Transmission Grids, Automatic Control, Microelectronics, Electrical Communications, Signal Processing, Electrical Measurements, Robotics, and Optical Systems.
2) Energy Engineering such as Energy Analysis, Energy Modeling, Energy Planning, Energy Management, Renewable Energy Systems, Solar Thermal and Energy Storage, Photovoltaic, Concentrated Photovoltaic, and Solar Collectors.
3) Mechanical Engineering such as Thermal Engineering, Micro Structural Analysis, Heat and Mass Transfer, Hardness and Mechanical Tests, Fluid Mechanics, Dynamics of Mechanical Systems, Control and automation, Mechanical Vibration, HVAC, and Modelling and Simulation.
4) Civil Engineering such as Structural Engineering, Construction Technologies, High-Rise Buildings, Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics, Environmental Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Aerodynamics, and Water Resources.
5) Industrial Engineering such as Manufacturing Processes, CAD/CAM, Operations Research, Control and Automation, Product Design, Metrology, Human factors, Maintainability and Reliability, Geometrical/Microstructural Precision, Mechanics of Processes, Manufacturing Materials, and Computer Applications for Industry.
Abstracting and Indexing
UMT SEN Transactions is indexed in the following index services:
No page charges
Distinguished editorial board
Dr. Irfan Ullah, Electrical Engineering Department, School of Engineering, University of Management and Technology, Lahore, Pakistan
Dr. Saad Allawi, Department of Information and Communications Engineering, Myongji University, Yongin, South Korea
Dr. Jing Li, Department of Thermal Science and Energy Engineering, University of Science and Technology of China, China